Next month, over 300 individuals—including WIRE-Net’s Board of Directors, area manufacturers, government officials, and community leaders—will gather together for WIRE-Net’s Annual Meeting to celebrate both American and Northeast Ohio manufacturing successes over the past year.
This year’s keynote address Sustainability: A 21st Century American Grand Strategy, will be presented by retired Marine Colonel Mark “Puck” Mykleby, the founder and co-director of the Strategic Innovation Lab at Case Western Reserve University and author of The New Grand Strategy. He will discuss a business plan for America, born at the Pentagon, that embeds sustainability as a national strategic imperative and how this could be a major opportunity for Northeast Ohio—the nation’s #1 producer of polymer products and components.
Whether you regularly attend or are new to WIRE-Net events, this event offers something for everyone—just look at some of the pictures from last year’s event and read the top reasons to attend this year's event below.
- Take advantage of this great opportunity to NETWORK and connect with others who understand the importance of manufacturing to our region.
- Help us HONOR our past and current year Mission Builder Award Winners. Since 1990, WIRE-Net has honored manufacturing companies that have a positive impact on Cleveland and Northeast Ohio.
- Join us to CELEBRATE our industry and regional successes and learn what’s in store for the remainder of 2017 and beyond!
- Manufacturing in Northeast Ohio is a crucial element of the region’s economy. LISTEN to keynote speakers discuss the trends and what they see to be the future of manufacturing.
- SUPPORT the future generation of manufacturing. New to this year's event, The Friends of Max Hayes, will be hosting an auction to raise funds for WIRE-Net's youth programs at Max Hayes High School.
We hope to see you at this year's event! And a BIG Thank You to all of our meeting sponsors—see the full list below.
Follow @WIRENet2 for live updates throughout the event using #CelebrateMFG.