We hope you'll join us as Northeast Ohio's manufacturers gather to celebrate, network, and have fun! Expect great conversation, an array of auction and raffle items, and lots of chances to connect with others in the manufacturing community.
Thursday November 7, 2019
6:00 to 9:00 PM
Windows on the River
This year's silent auction will include manufacturing equipment your company can use, as well as items anyone would want, including:
- Machine sensors with three-month analytics package
- Industrial hand truck
- Steel cutting saw
- Goodyear tires
- Sports tickets
- and More!
Also NEW this year . . . watch for our online auction to open soon!
As always, proceeds from this event support Manufacturing Works' mission-driven programs, including the Cleveland Industrial Retention Initiative, Industry 4.0 strategies, and workforce programs that focus on middle school awareness, high school internships, employee recruitment, and registered apprenticeships.
This event is made possible by our host of event sponsors. A special thank you to our new presenting sponsor – Plante Moran – and all of our Nuts & Bolts Sponsors.
The Nuts & Bolts Bash committee is chaired by Bridgette Berthelot, Senior Category Lead, Marketing & Communications for the Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, and member of Manufacturing Works' Board of Directors.
Thanks to the entire Resource Development Committee for your continued support.
- Renee Avampato, JRN Group, Inc. – Chair
- Fernando Bertero, Fully Promoted
- Bridgette Berthelot, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Mark Dawson, Cleveland Steel Tool Co.
- Mark Kovach, ArcelorMittal
- Liana Lake, Arkinetics Inc.
- Jay O'Neill, Lane Steel Co., Inc.
- Jim Penttila, Boutique IT Solutions (BITS)
- Tom Schumann, Kitzel Inc.
- Samantha Slone, Compliance Technologies, Inc
REGISTER today and we'll see you on November 7th.